Campari launches Red Diaries 2019 film ‘Entering Red’ with 1,000 free limited-edition Negronis
- To celebrate the launch of CAMPARI’s Red Diaries 2019 film Entering Red, top London and Manchester bars are giving away 1,000 limited edition Negronis
- The offer is unlocked by telling the bartender a phrase from the film. Available every evening from the 8th-10th February from 18:00
- The cocktail was created by award-winning bartender and UK Red Hand Joe Schofield exclusively for the CAMPARI film
London, UK: To celebrate the official launch of CAMPARI’s Red Diaries 2019 film Entering Red, the iconic Italian aperitif is giving you the chance to drink like the stars of the film, partnering with ten top London and Manchester bars to offer 1,000 free limited edition Negronis inspired by the film.
The limited-edition Negroni Segreto – or ‘The Secret Negroni’ – was created by award-winning bartender Joe Schofield exclusively for the film to celebrate the Negroni’s 100th birthday. The Negroni Segreto is a twist on the iconic Negroni, a perfectly balanced mix of CAMPARI, BULLDOG gin, Cinzano Rosso 1757, Vermouth Rosso, rosewater and fresh raspberries – adding a delicately fruity and floral note, showcasing the versatile nature of the Negroni.
To unlock this offer, all Negroni fans have to do is watch the Entering Red short film and listen for the phrase that the lead character played by Ana de Armas when she enters the bar for the second time (we can’t tell you but a clue is that it’s at the end of the film). Simply tell the bartender at participating bars to redeem your free cocktail.
The Negroni is the star of Entering Red in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the cocktail, and the film is available to watch on CAMPARI’s official YouTube channel from 5th February. Starring Hollywood actress Ana de Armas and directed by Matteo Garrone, it takes you on an unexpected journey of discovery into the world of CAMPARI.
The offer will be available from the 8-10th February to the first 100 customers in each bar from 18:00 on a first-come-first-served basis. Please note this offer is strictly limited to one per person, to be enjoyed responsibly. See full *T&Cs in ‘Notes to Editors’.
Award-winning bartender and Red Hand Joe Schofield says, “I have always loved Campari cocktails, especially the Negroni, and I was honoured to be asked to join the collective of Red Hands with my Negroni Segreto – which showcases the versatile and timeless nature of the cocktail.”
Participating bars include:
- B&H Garden Room - 10th Floor, 27 - 31 Charing Cross Rd, London WC2H 0LS
- Happiness Forgets - 8-9 Hoxton Square, London N1 6NU
- Heads & Tails - 175 West End Ln, London NW6 2LH
- Original Sin - 129 Stoke Newington High St, Stoke Newington, London N16 0PH
- Sheps - 392 Kingsland Rd, London E8 4AA
- Vermuteria - 38/39 Coal Drops Yard, London N1C 4DQ
- Victory Mansion- 18 Stoke Newington High St, London N16 7PL
- The Mint Club - 406a Hoe St, Walthamstow, London E17 9AA
When sharing pictures of your free Negroni Segreto, don’t forget to tag @campariuk and use the hashtags #RD2019 #NegroniSegreto #N100. The best images will feature on CAMPARI UK Instagram Stories. To keep up to date with CAMPARI’s activities follow CAMPARI’s social media channels: